- Private ad networks (with blockchain?) are the solution campaignlive.com/article/havas-… 4 days ago
- "end of digital media’s wild days....good news for premium publishers" Programmers get in back of the boat and row bit.ly/2o2cfg8 1 week ago
- @thevrsociety location-based VR 32K sq ft, SoReal looks very real! Looks amazing. #ZhangYimou bit.ly/2oyTmFv (Chinese version) 2 weeks ago
- 2 Articles why a private ad network is the only way. nyti.ms/2nAhapb, bit.ly/2om7T4f #privateadnetworks #360adspots 3 weeks ago
- Live will always have an "ad" problem, brands reluctant to tie ads to content that go out of control. engt.co/2mQ4zkF #fb #VR #360 3 weeks ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: Twitter
Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know is one of the most “catchy” tunes of 2011, and 2012, and maybe even 2013 if the fans are allow it…. The ping of the Fisher Price Xylophone to the explosive female voice belting out … Continue reading
A marketers dream, i can see it now. “We got her!”, screamed the Starbucks marketing exec after hanging up the phone with William Morris. “We bagged the biggest name there is; 18 Billion Facebook Fans, 100 Billion Twitter Fans, this … Continue reading