- @TrailersFromHel twitter.com/joe_dante/stat… 5 days ago
- @BillGates changes the landscape of improbable to success. He looks at each disaster as an opportunity. He is suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @CharlieShrem: Top 100 Cryptocurrencies described in 4 words or less. (credit to @eigenjoy) https://t.co/bzBEkbIvuC 2 weeks ago
- Target and @Google team up to follow what Amazon is doing. They aren't leading. The future of the grocery chain is the consumer and the p… 3 months ago
- The "Banked" Vs. The "Unbanked" in grocery. #vcbtoken #vcb #blockchain #ethereum #fintech #cryptocurrency lnkd.in/eynB99m 3 months ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: QR Codes
The ugly and semi-worthless QR code, The basic and efficient text, The untested but cool Augmented Reality innovation, Near Field Communication (amazing when you Google NFC and the National Football Conference is five rankings from the top – oh those … Continue reading
It’s a bit strong, but really, QR codes are a manifestation of the perfect mobile marketing storm for idiots. Here are the steps: 1. Brand wants to “get into mobile” – they don’t know what that means, but they … Continue reading
A marketers dream, i can see it now. “We got her!”, screamed the Starbucks marketing exec after hanging up the phone with William Morris. “We bagged the biggest name there is; 18 Billion Facebook Fans, 100 Billion Twitter Fans, this … Continue reading