Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: jonas hudson
The ugly and semi-worthless QR code, The basic and efficient text, The untested but cool Augmented Reality innovation, Near Field Communication (amazing when you Google NFC and the National Football Conference is five rankings from the top – oh those … Continue reading
Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know is one of the most “catchy” tunes of 2011, and 2012, and maybe even 2013 if the fans are allow it…. The ping of the Fisher Price Xylophone to the explosive female voice belting out … Continue reading
If you are an Agency or a Brand and missed the recent decision in Japan to outlaw “Kompu Gacha” and thought nothing of it (or heard of it), well, think again. Tyler York explains: Kompu gacha, or “complete … Continue reading
Mobile Theory, 4th Screen, Facebook Mobile Ads, give me a break. The ad value is dropping as the banner becomes the only model. It’s the wrong time to push a terrible model from the web to mobile like so many … Continue reading
A movie about a video game makes it to Sundance and gets distribution through VHX and Steam… Huh? Did everyone in the studio system follow? OK, to be fair, it is also did a theatrical four-wall tour and will drop … Continue reading
The success of the Hunger Games against it’s relatively low spend in marketing and ad dollars shows a tipping point in how the conglomerates are going to play the studio P and A game. A recent article ( http://reut.rs/J1V3NU ) discussed how social … Continue reading