Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: Gamification in Advertising
The ugly and semi-worthless QR code, The basic and efficient text, The untested but cool Augmented Reality innovation, Near Field Communication (amazing when you Google NFC and the National Football Conference is five rankings from the top – oh those … Continue reading
If you are an Agency or a Brand and missed the recent decision in Japan to outlaw “Kompu Gacha” and thought nothing of it (or heard of it), well, think again. Tyler York explains: Kompu gacha, or “complete … Continue reading
Mobile Theory, 4th Screen, Facebook Mobile Ads, give me a break. The ad value is dropping as the banner becomes the only model. It’s the wrong time to push a terrible model from the web to mobile like so many … Continue reading
The success of the Hunger Games against it’s relatively low spend in marketing and ad dollars shows a tipping point in how the conglomerates are going to play the studio P and A game. A recent article ( http://reut.rs/J1V3NU ) discussed how social … Continue reading
Ask any 2 year old today and they’ll tell you they’ve been hoodwinked by the brilliance of Activision’s Skylanders. It’s incredible what the genius’ over at Activision have come up with – the blending of the toy and video game industry into … Continue reading
Headlines have, since the dawn of the printing press, been the hook that grabs the eyes of readers. They are a classic example of how magazines, blogs, websites and media in general utilize game tactics to drive revenue. They will … Continue reading
The excuses need to be thrown out the window, the education system needs to change – Teachers are so far beyond the kids when it comes to information dissemination, instruction, understanding, reporting, data collection, socialization and GAME THEORY, that they … Continue reading