- Trailers From Hell Celebrates David Lynch ew.com/movies/2017/05… via @ew @TrailersFromHel 20 hours ago
- citiconnect and nasdaq link blockchain in first private securities issuance #causeplay #thirtythree.8 #Blockchain ir.nasdaq.com/releasedetail.… 2 days ago
- VR on 60 minutes-location based VR is changing the way we play and the way we learn. #VR #void #360adspots #soreal cbsnews.com/news/exploring… 3 days ago
- RT @AdamDraper: Woohoo!!! https://t.co/tCi8VLlI9Y 5 days ago
- RT @BraytonKey: Order is restored. $ETH back at #2. https://t.co/6LtUK9NiWO 5 days ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: Facebook
The ugly and semi-worthless QR code, The basic and efficient text, The untested but cool Augmented Reality innovation, Near Field Communication (amazing when you Google NFC and the National Football Conference is five rankings from the top – oh those … Continue reading
Mobile Theory, 4th Screen, Facebook Mobile Ads, give me a break. The ad value is dropping as the banner becomes the only model. It’s the wrong time to push a terrible model from the web to mobile like so many … Continue reading
A marketers dream, i can see it now. “We got her!”, screamed the Starbucks marketing exec after hanging up the phone with William Morris. “We bagged the biggest name there is; 18 Billion Facebook Fans, 100 Billion Twitter Fans, this … Continue reading