Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Tag Archives: Advertising
The ugly and semi-worthless QR code, The basic and efficient text, The untested but cool Augmented Reality innovation, Near Field Communication (amazing when you Google NFC and the National Football Conference is five rankings from the top – oh those … Continue reading
If you are an Agency or a Brand and missed the recent decision in Japan to outlaw “Kompu Gacha” and thought nothing of it (or heard of it), well, think again. Tyler York explains: Kompu gacha, or “complete … Continue reading
So, I guess Facebook is starting to read my posts – 🙂 – A few weeks back I wrote about how Facebook should take advantage of its social network by rewarding people who partake in helping Facebook serve targeted ads … Continue reading