- Trailers From Hell Celebrates David Lynch ew.com/movies/2017/05… via @ew @TrailersFromHel 20 hours ago
- citiconnect and nasdaq link blockchain in first private securities issuance #causeplay #thirtythree.8 #Blockchain ir.nasdaq.com/releasedetail.… 2 days ago
- VR on 60 minutes-location based VR is changing the way we play and the way we learn. #VR #void #360adspots #soreal cbsnews.com/news/exploring… 3 days ago
- RT @AdamDraper: Woohoo!!! https://t.co/tCi8VLlI9Y 5 days ago
- RT @BraytonKey: Order is restored. $ETH back at #2. https://t.co/6LtUK9NiWO 5 days ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know is one of the most “catchy” tunes of 2011, and 2012, and maybe even 2013 if the fans are allow it…. The ping of the Fisher Price Xylophone to the explosive female voice belting out … Continue reading
If you are an Agency or a Brand and missed the recent decision in Japan to outlaw “Kompu Gacha” and thought nothing of it (or heard of it), well, think again. Tyler York explains: Kompu gacha, or “complete … Continue reading