- BNZ led business mission to China 2017 lnkd.in/gy4JwAF 2 hours ago
- Working w/ @madmanmendez on The Gravedancers was a blast. @Check out @trailersfromhel from @EW lnkd.in/gGzaDcX 3 hours ago
- RT @Variety: VR on the Lot Conference Returns to Hollywood in October bit.ly/2xaXeOR 3 days ago
- On the Lot this year looks to include more mixed reality and augmented reality. #360adspots #vr #ar #augmentedrealit… lnkd.in/g6PEmi7 3 days ago
- #vcb #vcbtoken twitter.com/4causeplay/sta… 6 days ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Ask any 2 year old today and they’ll tell you they’ve been hoodwinked by the brilliance of Activision’s Skylanders. It’s incredible what the genius’ over at Activision have come up with – the blending of the toy and video game industry into … Continue reading
Headlines have, since the dawn of the printing press, been the hook that grabs the eyes of readers. They are a classic example of how magazines, blogs, websites and media in general utilize game tactics to drive revenue. They will … Continue reading