- @TrailersFromHel twitter.com/joe_dante/stat… 5 days ago
- @BillGates changes the landscape of improbable to success. He looks at each disaster as an opportunity. He is suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @CharlieShrem: Top 100 Cryptocurrencies described in 4 words or less. (credit to @eigenjoy) https://t.co/bzBEkbIvuC 2 weeks ago
- Target and @Google team up to follow what Amazon is doing. They aren't leading. The future of the grocery chain is the consumer and the p… 3 months ago
- The "Banked" Vs. The "Unbanked" in grocery. #vcbtoken #vcb #blockchain #ethereum #fintech #cryptocurrency lnkd.in/eynB99m 3 months ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Ask any 2 year old today and they’ll tell you they’ve been hoodwinked by the brilliance of Activision’s Skylanders. It’s incredible what the genius’ over at Activision have come up with – the blending of the toy and video game industry into … Continue reading
Headlines have, since the dawn of the printing press, been the hook that grabs the eyes of readers. They are a classic example of how magazines, blogs, websites and media in general utilize game tactics to drive revenue. They will … Continue reading