- Private ad networks (with blockchain?) are the solution campaignlive.com/article/havas-… 4 days ago
- "end of digital media’s wild days....good news for premium publishers" Programmers get in back of the boat and row bit.ly/2o2cfg8 1 week ago
- @thevrsociety location-based VR 32K sq ft, SoReal looks very real! Looks amazing. #ZhangYimou bit.ly/2oyTmFv (Chinese version) 2 weeks ago
- 2 Articles why a private ad network is the only way. nyti.ms/2nAhapb, bit.ly/2om7T4f #privateadnetworks #360adspots 3 weeks ago
- Live will always have an "ad" problem, brands reluctant to tie ads to content that go out of control. engt.co/2mQ4zkF #fb #VR #360 3 weeks ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The excuses need to be thrown out the window, the education system needs to change – Teachers are so far beyond the kids when it comes to information dissemination, instruction, understanding, reporting, data collection, socialization and GAME THEORY, that they … Continue reading