Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
It’s a bit strong, but really, QR codes are a manifestation of the perfect mobile marketing storm for idiots. Here are the steps: 1. Brand wants to “get into mobile” – they don’t know what that means, but they … Continue reading
Hi “Gamers” It will happen, soon. Social entertainment platforms will change the way content and game theory co-exist. Tracks (or songs) are the musicians “business cards” which will unlock revenue and reward based content – Digital goods, multi screen EST … Continue reading