Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
A marketers dream, i can see it now. “We got her!”, screamed the Starbucks marketing exec after hanging up the phone with William Morris. “We bagged the biggest name there is; 18 Billion Facebook Fans, 100 Billion Twitter Fans, this … Continue reading
So, I guess Facebook is starting to read my posts – 🙂 – A few weeks back I wrote about how Facebook should take advantage of its social network by rewarding people who partake in helping Facebook serve targeted ads … Continue reading