- @TrailersFromHel twitter.com/joe_dante/stat… 5 days ago
- @BillGates changes the landscape of improbable to success. He looks at each disaster as an opportunity. He is suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @CharlieShrem: Top 100 Cryptocurrencies described in 4 words or less. (credit to @eigenjoy) https://t.co/bzBEkbIvuC 2 weeks ago
- Target and @Google team up to follow what Amazon is doing. They aren't leading. The future of the grocery chain is the consumer and the p… 3 months ago
- The "Banked" Vs. The "Unbanked" in grocery. #vcbtoken #vcb #blockchain #ethereum #fintech #cryptocurrency lnkd.in/eynB99m 3 months ago
- The “Mobile Game” Doesn’t Start Or End With A Tactic
- Gotye: Using Fans To “Game” The System
- Kompu Gacha (kampuガチャ), McDonald’s Is In, Are You?
- Mobile Ads Suck! The Future is Gamifing Mobile Ads
- Beware, Games and Film Disruption Coming To A VHX or Steam Near You!
- Hunger Games “Gamifys” Marketing
- Skylander’s “Gamifies” The 2 Year Olds
- Gaming Headlines – Driving Readers Insane On The Cable Debate
- No More Excuses – The Time To Gamify Education Is NOW !
- Gamify The Law – Drive and Win!!!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
#WhyGamify? Watch this Video (http://bit.ly/l88zzr): Coke “gamified” a vending machine using influencers to drive exploration. Influencers (the people who had the guts to press the button while standing on someone’s back) – help give confidence to the Explorers (the one’s … Continue reading
A recent article posted by Digiday suggests that “opt-in data will save advertising”. ( http://bit.ly/ekZIj5 ) The article is partially correct – people will need to opt-in to help save advertising 2.0, but they are not going to do it because … Continue reading
Ever wonder why we spent most of our young lives fretting over our report card? Why did we always have to guess what our grades were? Why was it always shocking to us if we didn’t get the grade we … Continue reading